Thursday, April 5, 2012

We are wild and free


The mind wants a structured life, the body wants freedom. 

The Law of Attraction will not get me more things.  I attract everything I judge and repel.  That alone is hell which I cannot escape, I have to face it.  Everything I hate comes to me to set me free.

We are wild and free.  Our social conditioning has domesticated us to where we hate our bodies.   We are forcing our bodies into an artificial life and glorifying that life, calling the rest of the world savages.

The ego is such a wonderful flatterer.  It will keep you blind about yourself.  It will not let you see your own dysfunction.

Our bodies hold the map out of the prison of the mind.  We can trust our bodies to show us the way, yet people rely on their minds.

Insanity is when you keep doing the same thing expecting different results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment