Friday, November 11, 2011

Life is a roaring rapids



The rapids of  life
Tomorrow I am going to the mountains to live there.  I have no idea how this is going to unfold because there are so many details that it is mind boggling.  There is no furniture, I don't know where I am going to sleep, if there is even heat or if I need to go to the electric company and have it turned on.  I let it unfold all by itself because each moment is a portal to all I need. 

My life looks like a roaring rapids with energy swirling all around me.  I perceive so much more, now that I have learned to trust the universe.  At a deep level we know everything and now this deep level is becoming visible to me where I know how things are connected.  There are no random events. The energies of the future are always reaching me to prepare me for what is to come.  This moment prepares me for the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment