Sunday, November 27, 2011

Humpty Dumpty


Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall and all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again.
I am having a great fall.  My social conditioning and mental structures are unraveling, falling like the walls of Jericho and I don't know how I am going to be put together again once I come out of this breakdown phase. 

I had no idea how much my mind is still wanting structure.  There are no triggers for the mind to grab on to.  The house is bare and there is nothing to do, but there is balance.  During the day I get to explore the area and at night I fall apart and go through withdrawal symptoms. 

The conditioning of the mind is like an addiction and as with all addictions you experience withdrawal symptoms in order to be free from it. 

Mental addiction is highly idolized by our society, but the patriarchal mind is on its way out.  People are going to go mad when that happens.  It's going to be quite a shocker.


No comments:

Post a Comment