Friday, September 2, 2011

Leaving yourself



We were forced to leave ourselves at an early age.  We were not allowed to put things together ourselves, things were put in place for us by society, by our parents.

People want me to carry them by using many words, by being loud and animated.

I am Stillness.  I don't have to leave myself in order to make someone else comfortable.

I thought we had a great day, my dad and I.  We went shopping and ended up at a pub for fresh zoigl (homebrewed beer).  Some of his friends were there, we had a fabulous time, but for him being around me is difficult because my stillness brings out his shit and he can't deal with it, so he blames me for it.  He keeps attacking me relentlessly and projects himself onto me.  He tells me that I am extremely nervous and he doesn't know what to say to me, and on and on.

I don't know how much longer I have to stay there.  Last week he had a dream that I am leaving him.  I hope it's soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment