Friday, August 2, 2013

Perpetual time warp

Time Warp ~ Salvador Dali

We were raised to belief in a mirage.  The matrix is an illusion.  Nothing is real.  

I feel the immensity of this illusion and I am being stripped of it even more.

Our minds have no power other than creating mirages and illusions.  The mind cannot comprehend reality.

Nothing is as it seems.

I established a routine, a path that kept me sane in all this uncertainty.   It got wiped out.  Something came in and erased the tracks.  Everything keeps disappearing.  Its like living in a perpetual time warp.

Nothing works and nothing will ever work again the way we know it.

I saw a snake and 'The Fool' showed up.  Both signifying that change is on the way, and I have been feeling this. 

When The Fool appears, he is a signal to strip down to the irreducible core.  It may also be a warning that significant change is coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment