Friday, March 8, 2013

The less dense mind

 "When the mind loses its density, you become translucent, like the flower. Spirit – the formless – shines through you into the world.” ~Eckhart Tolle


We are moving back to Lenoir next weekend to a new place.  I go empty handed into the unknown.  The world of form will arrange itself around me.  I am not going after form using my patterns, i.e. making a to-do list or planning this out in my head.  I am going about this with no-mind. 

My attention has shifted from the outer world to my inner body awareness.  There is so much to feel.  

I love my new relationship with my son.  It's so unpatterned.  I have no agenda and therefore feel the aliveness in everything, the upside and the downside.

Desires arise in the mind.  When you don't act on your desires they will go away.  Breathing gets you out of your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment