Monday, October 17, 2011

The Mental Matrix

Red Pill, Blue Pill

Tyler Perry's 'Visionaries: The Creative Mind' is just another lie of the Matrix.  He succeeded because of his mind, that's the story he tags on to his success. You cannot not do what you are doing.  His mind has nothing to do with his success.  Use your mind and you will get anything you desire.  I once believed that myself.

Stillness is the creative power.  Stillness seems irresponsible, leaving things up to fate.  The mind will heavily argue that you need your mind to solve problems and to succeed, and it will win that argument.  Inside the Matrix the mind is God. 

I was informed by the landlady that I have to be gone by the end of the month.  Now I'll just wait for the portal to open that gets me to the next place.


No comments:

Post a Comment