Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The chaotic mind


I am staying with my 18 year old son who moved into a house last month, rent free until January.  His girlfriend is telling me that they are engaged.  I am about to roll over on the floor with laughter.  I let her have her illusion, I don't interfere nor intrude. They will never get married because the universe won't allow it.

So his girlfriend and landlady are going through the house making plans on what needs to be fixed:  all windows replaced, all new floors, new paint, and much more.  

Presently my son is working 7 days a week leaving at 5 AM, returning at 7 PM.  That way those 2 bean bags can't impose on his life because people who live in an illusionary world only create chaos and use other people.  I am staying out of their sight as well, allowing the universe to work its magic.

What people say and what people do is incongruent.  The body is always in the present moment but the conditioned mind can't handle stillness, so it fabricates a future.

The pyramids built themselves because no one ever works, it's an illusion.  Things move by themselves when they are supposed to.  The mind doesn't create anything.

I don't listen to what people say because they make up stories by which they identify themselves with and which they take seriously.  They don't know the difference between reality and illusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment