Thursday, July 28, 2011

The First Monkey


Being the 100th monkey is easy, but who is the first monkey?

People go through the same motions day after day never noticing anything, talking about how they could have done things differently or how they are going to change things.  You cannot do anything differently, it's not possible.  Thinking that you have any control over anything  just shows how ignorant and insane you are.

Most people don't want to be where they are.  We cannot change our physical location no matter how hard our minds try to escape from it.  The mind comes up with ideas how to change the physical reality.  I cannot not do what I am doing.  The only choice I have is accepting what is.  The only choice I have is stillness, anything else is insanity and futility.

The mind can only change through direct experience.  You can talk until you are blue in the face, words will not change anybody.  

I am in my body,  I don't use my mind to beat the shit out of myself by planning what I am going to do or by deciding what I want.   I observe my body and allow my body to make all decisions.  If I don't know where I want to go I watch my body where it is taking me, that takes all the guesswork out of my life.  I follow my body, my mind has no input.  My body is always in the present moment, that's how I know what is going on and what needs to be done.  The mind always overrides it and wants to change things.  I don't listen to my mind.  The mind is the most unreliable source there is.  

People never notice anything because they are so stuck in their minds.  People are stuck in their illusions as if it's a matter of life and death.  They are in their minds so that they don't have to notice anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment