Saturday, April 6, 2013

The bitter planet

Self love
For the past 2 years I have been living with a lot of people.  The one thing that stands out is that they are all bitter.  They are blaming others for their horrible lives, and they are working so hard to change THEM.

True happiness comes from a connection inside yourself that you can share with another not make another responsible for.  

The mind knows only lack, and that's what people are so attached to, their minds. 

Wanting something from another is abuse.  

If I thought that my happiness and success in life depended on another person or things I would quit right now.  I am not at the beg and call of others.

I already have everything.  I am done.  The struggle is over.  I can go now and play.  Because everything else is illusion. 

The road to wholeness is hell, but once you are there, its beautiful.

It's been a long journey.  I need rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment